UCCX Services Unknown

September 9, 2011

Just a short note today about some fun I recently had with UCCX.

A customer called me recently and said that they were having trouble adding agents to their UCCX cluster.  We quickly went over the process to make sure that they would show up in resources and there was still no luck.  Everything appeared to be configured correctly.

We checked out the primary and secondary server and the one thing that popped out was that from the GUI, the Cisco Unified CCX Database service was in an unknown state on the primary server.  However, when you looked through the command line, using the utils service list command it showed the service started.

In the end we restarted the service from the command line (couldn’t do it from the GUI because it was unknown) and the agents showed up in the resources list.  Nothing groundbreaking here, just something I found interesting.

No Comments

Comments are closed.